According to the Deed which established Walton High Venture Trust, the Objectives are:
the advancement of the education of the pupils at Walton High school by providing funds, items, services and facilities that it is not the obligation of any statutory authority to provide;
Grant Applications are therefore sought from staff, students and Governors for projects which enhance the learning and development of individuals or groups within the Walton High and Walton Learning Centre community:
- Individuals from Walton High or Walton Learning Centre Post 16-19 students
- Managers, Teachers, Learning Assistants or other support staff of WH and WLC
- The Trustees will normally meet twice a year, in March and October. At each meeting any outstanding applications for grants will be considered.
- Completed Applications must be sent to the Treasurer (Sheila Bushnell), to arrive not later than the first day of the month during which a meeting is held.
- Grant Applications should be submitted using the Grant Application Form
- Supported by the following:
- A description of the project (aims, dates, times, duration, location etc),
- A description of the benefit to be obtained by this project.
- Details of costs involved, supported by quotations for goods or by cost analysis for staffing which is ratified by the Bursar of Walton High.
- A referee's statement, from a suitably qualified person supporting the proposed project. This should include a note of the referees credentials for this task, an address and telephone number.
- If foreign travel or dangerous or adventurous sports are involved, evidence of suitable insurance, or its availability should be included. Satisfactory insurance will normally be a condition upon which the grant is awarded.
Please complete the application and return it to:
Clerk to the Trustees
Walton High Venture Trust