The P16 Student Mentoring Programme is a way for Post 16 students to reach out to other students in the school or in the local community and use their influence to make a positive difference.
Among other things, the student mentoring program helps…
· To equip students with valuable experiences that universities and recruiters look favorably upon.
· To raise the profile of Post 16 students within lower school.
· To develop valuable mentoring and collaboration skills.
· To help Year 11 students with their subject choices.
· To help develop a support system for new Year 12 students, and help them through the step up from GCSE.
Mentoring Information packs
The Post 16 Student Mentoring Programme offers several kinds of mentoring schemes.