- Aims to provide musical education for students of all ages.
- Employs professional musicians who are specifically trained by Yamaha to ensure quality teaching on all courses.
- Yamaha Music School specialises in group tuition giving the student a more enjoyable musical experience throughout each lesson.
- Tuition is given after school hours and all day on Saturdays.
- Students are prepared for examinations through Yamaha Rockschool and Trinity.
- Student concerts are held on a regular basis which provides students with the opportunity of performing in front of an audience.
Junior Play for Keeps : Keyboard course for beginners aged between 5 and 7 years.
Play for Keeps : Keyboard course for beginners aged from 8 and upwards.
Piano Mate : Piano based Course for beginners aged 8 and upwards.
Guitar Encounters : Guitar course for beginners aged from 8 and upwards.
Drum Encounters : Drum course for beginners aged from 8 and upwards.
Vocal Encounters : Singing course for beginners aged from 8 and upwards.
Assessment lessons are available for any of the courses listed above.
For our current list of new lessons please see our Taster bookings