Student Mentoring Programme
The Post 16 Student Mentoring Programme is a way for Post 16 students to reach out to other students in the school or in the local community and use their influence to make a positive difference.
Amongst other things, the student mentoring programme helps to:
- equip students with valuable experiences that universities and recruiters look favorably upon
- raise the profile of Post 16 students across the school
- develop valuable mentoring and collaborative skills
- help Year 11 students with their subject choices
- provide a support system for new Year 12 students and help them with transition to Post 16