- Aims to provide musical education for students of all ages.
- Employs professional musicians who are specifically trained by Yamaha to ensure quality teaching on all courses.
- Yamaha Music School specialises in group tuition giving the student a more enjoyable musical experience throughout each lesson.
- Tuition is given after school hours and all day on Saturdays.
- Students are prepared for examinations through Yamaha Rockschool.
- Student concerts are held on a regular basis which provides students with the opportunity of performing in front of an audience.
Junior Play for Keeps
Keyboard course for beginners aged between 5 and 7 years.
Play for Keeps
Keyboard course for beginners aged from 8 and upwards.
Piano based Course for beginners aged 8 and upwards.
Guitar course for beginners aged from 9 and upwards.
Drum course for beginners aged from 8 and upwards.
Singing course for beginners aged from 9 and upwards.
Assessment lessons are available for any of the courses listed above.
For our current list of new lessons please see our Taster bookings
Group Tuition for one hour
Lessons are £13.80
Individual Tuition for half an hour
Lessons are £22.25